CipherMemo

 


In collaboration with my friend Shivam Agarwal, I recently developed a Chrome extension as part of our Usable Security and Privacy course project. This experience proved to be incredibly enriching, as it exposed us to various new concepts and techniques. Ultimately, we were delighted with the final product, which successfully fulfilled our goals of maintaining a clean and simplistic design while prioritizing robust security and privacy measures.

Here is the User Manual:- LINK

I took matters into my own hands when I couldn't find the exact solution I was looking for. Fueled by my personal need, I decided to create a Chrome extension that fulfilled my requirements. And now, I'm proudly using it for my own personal use. It's incredibly satisfying to have developed something that perfectly fits my needs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoewoo

Web 3.0 App